Wednesday 3 March 2010

My Name Is Khan

My Rating : 3/5

I am not a big fan of Sharukh Khan and I don't like Karan Johar either, but the stand that Sharukh took during the "My Name is Khan" controversy and the fact that he didn't relent to the demands of Bal Thackrey impressed me and I decided to watch MNIK.
The first scene of the movie, when SRK is brisked by security personnel suspecting him to be a terrorist and the dialogue of SRK "My Name is Khan & I am not a Terrorist" was an impressive start.
But as the movie progresses, melodramas, colourful masala songs, family sentiments - all typical Joharian Traits started comming up and the movie at times drifted to the boredom territory.
As a whole the movie is not that bad as usual Karan Johar movies. Luckily for us he has not written the script.

No comments: